might paint

Might paint something I might want to hang here someday,
Might write something I might want to say to you someday,
Might do something I'd be proud of someday.
Mark my words, I might be something someday.

Friday, December 17, 2010

the bridge:v. 7

i submitted two pieces of pottery and three pieces of jewelry to the bridge: vol. seven.  fingers crossed something makes it..
- the student workers of the bridge seemed pretty stoked on my stuff, so perhaps that means only good things? too bad it's a selection of work selected by a non-biased group of professors and art professionals.

 i guess we'll find out in a month or so.  hopefully i get my info on my finals back soon as well. this semester has been a long, yet rewarding one.
i've been thinking of grad. school more and more recently.  the ideas been on the back burner so to speak, but i'm reconsidering after a lovely talk with my history professor, who i admire greatly.


happy holidays and all that jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

portfolio